It is essential for employers to audit its employment practices in order to safeguard any potential breaches that could lead to Employment Tribunal claims, civil proceedings or criminal prosecutions.
Employers are constantly being challenged to ensure compliance with ever changing employment laws, regulations and sector specific ordinances. It is essential for employers to audit its employment practices in order to safeguard any potential breaches that could lead to employment tribunal claims, civil proceedings or criminal prosecutions.
Our team encompasses a number of experts across all sectors. We offer a wide range of auditing services tailored specifically to our clients and their industries, including:
- Comprehensive reviews of employment handbooks, policies and procedures to ensure that they reflect current legislation, ACAS guidelines, case law precedents and industry guidelines.
- Equal pay audits to help protect against non-compliance with Equal Pay legislation.
- Internal audits for clients who employ international individuals to ensure compliance with immigration regulations.
- Audits of contracts for all employees, workers, contractors etc.
- General audits against the protection of risk, including IP and IT issues.