Best Lawyers is compiled each year by a peer-review company and ranks the nation's top legal talent based on peer evaluations within the legal industry.
The following lawyers at DWF have once again been recognised in the latest edition of Best Lawyers:
- Damien van Brunschot (Principal Lawyer and Regional Managing Partner – Australasia): Insurance Law; Litigation; Personal Injury Litigation
- Hamish Broadbent (Principal Lawyer): Personal Injury Litigation
- Matt Dudakov (Principal Lawyer and Head of General Insurance): Insurance Law; Litigation
- Matthew Smith (Principal Lawyer, and Head of Employment, Safety & Regulatory): Occupational Health and Safety Law
- Andre Wyman (Senior Associate): Insurance Law
In addition, we are proud to announce that the following lawyers have been recognised in the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch which recognises lawyers who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice:
- Luke Gollan (Senior Associate): Insurance Law
- Meenakashi Jansen (Senior Associate): Insurance Law; Personal Injury Litigation
- David McGrath (Senior Associate): Insurance Law
- Matthew Giles (Senior Associate): Labour and Employment Law; Occupational Health and Safety Law; Regulatory Practice
Commenting on the announcement, Damien van Brunschot, Regional Managing Partner – Australasia, said:
“I would like to congratulate my colleagues on their inclusion in the 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers in Australia and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. I am proud to see them being recognised for the consistently excellent work that they do for DWF's clients day in day out. I am particularly pleased to see a number of our Senior Associates recognised in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch and this is a testament to the high calibre of talent we have at DWF."