Hamish is a leading lawyer in Personal Injury and Insurance Litigation, in particular Health and Medical law. Hamish is one of only four panel solicitors for Queensland Health public hospitals. He also acts for private hospitals.
Hamish is also on the panels for several Local Government self insurers, as well as the major state workers compensation insurer, WorkCover. Hamish has over 20 years experience in both public and private practice.
Hamish has a passion for overseas travel, rugby union, cricket and spending time with his two children.
- Included in the Best Lawyers Australia list for Personal Injury Litigation, 2021
- Recommended by Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Medical Negligence Lawyer (Defendant) (Queensland), 2015 - 2020
- Recommended by Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Public & Product Liability Lawyer (Defendant) (Queensland), 2017
- Recommended by Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Workers Compensation Lawyer (Defendant) (Queensland), 2016 – 2017
- Queensland Law Society
- Medical Legal Society of Queensland
- Australia New Zealand Sports Law Association