Our team of Construction experts have produced a round-up of insights focusing on some of the key issues in the industry over the past few months, such as the impact of the Building Safety Bill and the UK cladding crisis, the Construction Industry Scheme and what the construction industry is doing to look after the health of its workforce. The team also look at the calls for local authorities to apply "health tests" on developments in order to set better health and well-being standards.
On International Women's Day this year we launch our newest Women in Construction network, "The Breakout Room". The aim of our network is to create a positive environment for female professionals in the construction industry across the UK, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. It is designed to help forge relationships and build connections. To find out more or join, please click here.
Here are the key highlights included:
- The Building Safety Levy: The End of the Beginning?
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) – please include link once live
- Cladding – A rethink
- Construction - Health or Safety?
- Calls for local authorities to apply "health tests" on developments to set health and well-being standards
- Building Safety Bill – Pennies dropping on a missed opportunity?
For more information on any of the articles included in our round-up or any construction and development enquiries, please contact our team of experts below.