Our employment experts across the globe answer the following key questions:
- Do employees have a right to continue working from home after the lockdown restrictions have lifted?
- Should employers have a policy dealing with home working and what are the key points?
- Can an employer require employees to work entirely or predominantly from home? Is employee consent required? What are the main risks?
- Do employees have any entitlement to allowances/benefits if required to work from home?
- What are the key trends in relation to home working?
If you have any questions or would like advice on your global employment law strategy, please get in touch with our team.