Darren is a seasoned corporate lawyer with over 15 years experience in the field. He has worked with a diverse range of clients, from small startups and owner managed businesses, to private large multi national companies, providing legal advice and guidance on a variety of corporate matters. Darren's expertise is focused on private equity and mergers and acquisition. He is known for his ability to provide practical and effective solutions to complex legal issues and his commitment to delivering exceptional client service. With a deep understanding of the business world and a passion for helping clients achieve their goals, Darren is a trusted advisor to his clients seeking counsel. Outside of the office Darren plays a variety of sports including cricket, football and basketball. He enjoys listening to live music and watching Arsenal FC
- Acting for NorthEdge Capital on its investment in CMAP, Distology and Cezzane HR
- Acting for the Cru Group on its acquisition of Exawatt
- Acting for LDC on its investments in Omniplex, PAM Group, EMS Healthcare and Talos 360
- Acting for the shareholders of Advanced Supply Chain on its sale to the Reconomy Group
- Acting for Sovereign Capital on its investment in Zenitech
- Acting for Mirrorweb on the investment by Maven
- Acting for the shareholders of Love Energy Savings on the secondary buyout by LDC
- Acting for Hydes Brewery on its acquisition of Woodward& Falconer Pubs.
- Acting for the sole shareholder on the management buyout of Mini-Cam Holdings Limited.
- Acting for GMCA on its investment in Myparcel delivery.
- Acting for Authentic Food Company on its acquisition of a Heinz foods site.
- Acting for IFE Services Limited on its sale to a subsidiary of Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.