Bruno Richard is Partner in the Paris office. He has a recognised practice of administrative law, the construction of works, public buildings or infrastructure and of networks, both in France and worldwide, in both transactional and litigation matters.
He has an extensive experience in EPC contracts and major public procurement contracts especially in the infrastructure sector in France.
He advises private and public companies, French or international clients, as well as financial institutions on all aspects of project procurement.
- Club du 21e siècle (promoting diversity)
- 'Bruno Richard combines a perfect knowledge of legal matters and of various sectors, such as public transport in particular. He demonstrates a valuable availability and a perfect mastery of legal issues. His practice of mediation makes him a regular partner in dispute resolution.’ The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 – Administrative and Public Law
- Bruno is also recognised in construction as a practitioner used to dealing with large projects (hotels, flagship stores, contemporary art centre in Arles).
Bruno recently intervened:
- to renew the largest mixed-use real estate project in Europe (two towers, 300,000 m² of floor space) in Paris La Défense,
- In the restructuring of a contemporary art center project,
- In the redeployment of luxury hotels,
- as part of a major PPP for a water treatment and desalination plant with drafting of contracts and management of the legal risks in Tunisia,
- in the management of major cases in the transport and energy sector, using modern dispute resolution mechanisms in public law (mediation),
- for several large property owners in their complex Construction disputes. He assists them in their programs to green their assets by developing renewable energies.
- Sous-traitance - Peut-on couvrir la nullité résultant du défaut de garantie ?, Le Moniteur, 02/04/2021
- Regulation in sight for the dark stores in France
- Two Supreme Courts – One Single Approach to the Review of Arbitral Awards
- The future isn't bright for 'darkstores'