The Doyle's Guide is an independent directory which reviews lawyers and law firms nationally and internationally by conducting in-depth surveys and interviews among clients, industry peers and relevant industry bodies.
DWF was recognised in the following law firm rankings:
- First Tier: Leading Dust Diseases Law Firms (Defendant)
- Second Tier: Leading Workers Compensation & WorkCover Law Firms (Defendant)
- Recommended: Leading Medical Negligence Law Firms (Defendant)
- Recommended: Leading Public & Product Liability Law Firms (Defendant)
At the individual level, Head of Insurance and Regional Managing Partner – Australasia, Damien van Brunschot, once again received the following high distinctions:
- Preeminent: Leading Workers Compensation & WorkCover Lawyers (Defendant)
- Preeminent: Leading Dust Diseases Lawyers (Defendant)
- Leading: Leading Public & Product Liability Lawyers (Defendant)
Marissa Coward, Special Counsel in the Insurance team, was recommended as a Leading Dust Diseases Lawyer (Defendant).
Meanwhile, Hamish Broadbent, Principal Lawyer in the Insurance team, was once again recommended as a Leading Medical Negligence Lawyer (Defendant).
Commenting on the rankings, Damien van Brunschot said: "We are very grateful for the peer recognition in Doyle's Guide which has recognised DWF's excellent service delivery including our commitment to achieving successful outcomes for our insurance clients.
We are also delighted to see Marissa Coward ranked as a Leading Dust Diseases lawyer this year. Marissa joined DWF in August 2021 and with her 14 years' experience in the defence of dust disease claims, she has greatly bolstered DWF's expertise in this area which now sees the firm ranked as tier-one dust diseases firm."