You don't want to get caught out by the Great Resignation – it could affect your company boards as directors resign and replacements need to be inducted – potentially across multiple entities. To minimise the effect of a resignation, you need to move quickly and orderly, avoiding exposing the business to additional risk. Making changes happen is a challenge especially at crucial times, like year-end. To ensure the changes are implemented efficiently you need a dedicated resource that you can trust, who will take the lead, think like you and get on with it.
DWF Global Entity Management will provide you with:
- A single point of contact, experienced in meeting the needs of a large multinational.
- A straight-forward easy to use bespoke tech solution – providing you with visibility across your projects instructions.
- Drive momentum to complete the changes within required timeframes.
- Options for support in introducing directors to new global duties and obligations.
- A fixed fee structure and transparent budget.
- Law firm quality service without conflicts issue.
Our in-house software team, DWF360, has created our user-friendly IT solution, focusing solely on meeting your global entity management needs. To find out more about how DWF360 can help your business further, please click here.
We understand what a multinational company needs – No unpleasant surprises when you least have time! Learn more about how we can support you and watch a demo of our GEM Technology Solution: Global Entity Management | DWF Group