ExperienceWiktoria is an advocate and a Local Partner in the Renewable Energy Team of DWF in Poland. Wiktoria has extensive experience in energy and environmental protection matters. She also advises on court proceedings for environmental permits as well as planning and zoning permissions.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 - Energy and Natural Resources (Tier 2)
"Extremely detailed knowledge of the legal matters in renewable energy and high involvement in work by Wiktoria Rogaska."
- Chambers and Partners Europe 2022 - Energy & Natural Resources - Poland (Band 2)
Wiktoria Rogaska – Up and Coming
"Wiktoria Rogaska is an up-and-coming lawyer assisting with a range of energy mandates including legislative and transactional matters. One source describes her as a "great expert who is perfect at explaining very complex issues to her audience."
- Advised wind farm investors in administrative and court proceedings concerning e.g. building permits, environmental permits, zoning permits, zoning plans.
- Represented investors in relation to complaints over the excessive duration of administrative proceedings of public administration authorities.
- Represented investors in numerous proceedings concerning an environmental impact assessment of energy sources.
- Advised investors in dispute cases: administrative, civil, criminal during implementation of renewable energy projects.
- Advised investors in administrative and court proceedings (regarding environmental permits or building permits) instigated by environmental organizations in ordinary and extraordinary procedures.
- Experienced in due diligence of wind farm projects.
- Advised investors in matters related to agreements on interconnection to the electricity grid.
- Advised investors implementing construction power line projects in disputes with an Employer based on the provisions of public procurement law.
- Represented local government units and investors in zoning planning cases.