ExperienceLisa advises corporates, entrepreneurs and investment banks on M&A and Equity Capital Markets transactions and ongoing statutory and regulatory obligations.
Lisa is Lead People Partner for the UK Corporate Services Practice Group, responsible for implementing the firm's strategy through the engagement and development of our people.
Lisa is a member of the firm's Diversity Steering Group sitting on the Flexible and Agile, Gender and Family strands.
Recent transactions include:
- Advised Tatton Asset Management plc on its £87m admission to AIM
- Advised Zeus Capital on fundraise for EVR Holdings plc
- Advised finnCap Ltd on fundraise for Altitude Group plc
- Advised Velocity Composites plc on its admission to AIM
- Advised Main Market clients on acquisition strategy including Assura plc and Equiniti Group plc
- Advised Cyprotex PLC on its takeover by Evotec A.G.
- Acted for Investec Bank plc in relation to a fundraise by Walker Greenbank plc to fund its strategic acquisition of UK-headquartered fabrics distributor Clarke & Clarke
- Acted for Equiniti Group plc on its acquisitions of Toplevel Holdings Limited, KYCnet and RiskFactor
Lisa is recommended in Legal 500 for M&A and Equity Capital Markets work.
Chambers and Partners describes Lisa as "very capable" who impresses clients and is admired for her relationship-building skills.