Jordi leads the Bankruptcy department in Spain and is frequently asked by large companies to manage bankruptcy cases and arrangements, offering comprehensive advice, from a legal, economic and financial perspective.
He has acted as a bankruptcy administrator in more than 200 proceedings in various jurisdictions of Spain and is President of the Commerce, Bankruptcy and Legal Actions Section of the College of Economists of Catalonia.
For several years, he has been a professor of Commercial Law at the University of Barcelona (UB). Also, he is the author of various publications regarding the new bankruptcy reform, the regulation of the public bankruptcy register and the basic procedural deadlines for bankruptcy administrators and a regular speaker in different courses and seminars regarding Commercial, Bankruptcy and Procedural law.
- Member of the Governing Board of the Official College of Mercantile and Business Graduates of Barcelona
- Member of the Governing Board of the National commission of the Registry of Legal Accounting Experts of the Higher Council of Official Schools of Commercial and Managerial Alumni of Spain
- Member of the Governing Board of the Bankruptcy Section of the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Member of the scientific committee of the course and professor of Bankruptcy Law organized by the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB)
- Account auditor inscribed in the Official Registry of Account Auditors (number 17.376), currently not exercising this role
- Chambers & Partners Europe 2019
“He manages everything very well and really understands the issues from a technical standpoint, and also how to help you in a practical way.”
- Chambers & Partners Europe 2018
“Well known for his insolvency administrator practice”