Izabela Plis is an advocate in the Warsaw office of the firm, who specializes in a tax advisory. Izabela supports local and foreign clients and multinational corporations in respect of tax planning, organization and restructuring of commercial structures. She advises on tax and corporate law, focusing on MDR, CFC, GAAR and transfer pricing issues. She has experience in conducting legal and tax due diligence investigations, transactional tax advisory and litigation in front of the common courts and tax authorities. Izabela also takes part in pro-bono projects that include corporate and tax law issues.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advising international capital groups on taxation on dividends, capital gains, interest and royalties on the basis of double taxation agreements, as well as OECD and EU directives.
- Member of a team advising Nordea Bank AB in connection with the sale of shares of Nordea Bank Polska S.A., Nordea TUnŻ S.A., Nordea Finance Polska S.A.
- Member of a team advising Nordea Bank AB on several contracts related to IT services, including the first full IT outsourcing ever for a Polish bank (Nordea Bank Polska S.A.) related to the sale of Polish Nordea subsidiaries to PKO BP S.A.
- Member of a team advising Iron Mountain in the process of acquisition of a storage services company in Poland.