Gemma is a Senior Associate who works predominantly alongside Paul Pignatelli in the Glasgow corporate team. She has long established relationships with a number of DWF's key corporate clients including Aliter Capital, Capita plc, Ambassador LB Holdings, Element, Scottish Golf Limited and Grahams Dairies. In the last twenty-four months, Gemma has completed in excess of £300M in terms of deal value.
Gemma has significant expertise in M&A, equity investments, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and related governance matters.
Recent Experience includes:
- acting for the vendor shareholders on their June 2018 sale of Forrest Media, the market-leaders of large format outdoor media solutions in Scotland, to Ocean Outdoor, the UK's leading out-of-home advertising company;
- acting for the vendor shareholder of HSL Mobile, a leading provider of SMS mobile messaging services, on their November 2018 sale to LINK Mobility Group;
- advising Scottish Golf Limited on all aspects of its constitution and governance structure post-amalgamation including significant changes to its articles of association;
- advising Aliter-backed Ipsum Group in February 2019 on its third bolt-on acquisition, the purchase of drainage and maintenance company Euro Environmental Utilities Group Limited; and
- advising Aliter-backed Boston Networks on its March 2019 acquisition of Pinacl Solutions and Pinacle GDA, a technology solutions business.