Alasdair specialises in advising both public and private companies on acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and fund raisings. He has a particular focus on private equity transactions.
Alasdair is recognised in both Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 as a leading practitioner.
His recent experience includes:
- advising on the acquisition on O’Neill Patient Solicitors for Inflexion Private Equity and the subsequent acquisition of Cavendish Legal Group by ONP.
- advising Sovereign Capital Partners on the P2P by way of Scheme of Arrangement of Murgitroyd Group PLC
- advising Inflexion Private Equity on the acquisition of Comparison Technologies Limited, UK Web Media and Fundraising Innovations Limited.
- advising Waterland Private Equity on the acquisition of medical communications business IMC and the subsequent acquisition of Porterhouse Medical.
- advising on the sale of Alamy to the Press Association.