Data protection & privacy expert with overall experience since 2007. Experienced DPO in private and public sector, internal and external data protection coordinator, personal data protection implementation PM, auditor, and trainer. Author in cooperation with C.H. Beck publishing house, co-author of monographies of national security section of Military University of Technology in Warsaw. My ORCID is available here.
Advice clients with GDPR compliance, including audits, DD reports, resources inventory, identification of the entity's need, drafting and implementing privacy procedures, data breaches management including acting before supervisory authority and the court, data subjects' rights management and fulfilling other of GDPR responsibilities. Cooperate with requirements of sector responsibilities in place, in particular e-commerce, AI, blockchain, big data, labour, insurance, banking, construction, media houses, automotive, retail, foundations and NGOs, healthcare, energy, telecommunication, central & district administration boards.
Previously the DPO in UNIQA insurance group in Poland, Edipresse Poland media house and foundation, De Agostini Poland publishing house, Bisnode Poland (Dun & Bradstreet company), Ministry of Finance, Kulczyk Tradex group of companies, Moliera 2 owner company.
Former member of Data Protection Working Group in Ministry of Digitalization, trainer of postgraduate studies for DPOs at the university of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw, PhD candidate, judge's assistant at District Court in Warsaw (Economic Department, EU Trademarks and Designs Department).
- ORCID author: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5500-6704
- C.H. Beck publisher
- Member of Warsaw Bar Association
- Member of National Council of Insolvency Practitioners
- Data Protection Working Group of Ministry of Digitalization (finished project of the Ministry)
- Dark patterns audit for one of the biggest global marketplace platforms
- DPO e.g., of Ministry of Finance
- Big data management in regard with the GDPR requirements – Bisnode Poland – Dun & Bradstreet company
- Co-author of code of conduct of economics information bureaus in Poland
- Personal data monetization in Edipresse media house
- Implementing PSD2 in regard with GDPR in one of the biggest banks in Poland
- International data breach management in one of the global e-commerce platforms
- Co-author of report on fintech in Poland – project of Ministry of European Bank of Reconstruction and Development in Poland, Ministry of Finance and The Polish Financial Supervision Authority
- Co-author of RegTech report: The importance of regulatory innovations for the financial sector and the state (project of Fintech Poland)