The office promoted two lawyers to Partner, five to Senior Associate, four to Associate and two Paralegals to Senior Paralegal and Lead Paralegal.
Team members promoted to Partner include Kate Meadowcroft (Employment) and Charlotte Ward (Real Estate). A total of 223 colleagues across the business received promotions incorporating each of DWF's three divisions of Legal Advisory, Mindcrest and Connected Services.
Jon Stevens, DWF's office managing partner in Birmingham said, "We are delighted to bolster our teams here in Birmingham through the promotion of these legal professionals. To be able to offer promotions to more than 200 colleagues across all grades and in every division is a great reflection of the talent that spans our global business."
"These promotions form part of our ambitions to continue to support the region's businesses by recruiting and retaining the very best talent. I congratulate everybody on their accomplishment and in contributing so much to the continuing success of our business."
DWF Birmingham promotions in full:
- Kate Meadowcroft, Partner, Employment
- Charlotte Ward, Partner, Real Estate
- Sam Chambers, Senior Associate, Insurance
- Caroline Depledge, Senior Associate, Regulatory, Compliance and Investigations
- Kiran Gakhal, Senior Associate, Insurance
- Simon Naylor, Senior Associate, Regulatory, Compliance and Investigations
- Steph Stretton, Senior Associate, Real Estate
- Steph Sandford-Smith, Associate, Dispute Resolution
- Ambika Sharma, Associate, Real Estate
- Alex Tolcher, Associate, Tax
- Hannah Turner, Associate, Insurance
- Jade Hollingworth, Senior Paralegal, Insurance; and
- Bushra Ali, Lead Paralegal, Insurance.