• GL
Choose your location?
  • Global Global
  • Australia
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Poland
  • Qatar
  • Spain
  • UAE
  • UK

DWF advises VAM Investments and Fondo Italiano d’Investimento in the founding of Florence S.p.A.

13 October 2020

Milan, October 13th, 2020 – DWF's Italian team has advised a consortium of investors led by VAM Investments and Fondo Italiano d'Investimento.

DWF's Italian team has advised a consortium of investors led by VAM Investments and Fondo Italiano d'Investimento,  with the participation of Italmobiliare,  in the founding of Florence S.p.A. with the aim of creating the first luxury clothing production center in Italy through the acquisition of Giuntini S.p.A, Ciemmeci Fashion S.r.l. and Mely's Maglieria S.r.l.

Following the conclusion of the deal, Florence S.p.A. will hold 100% of the three companies and will be 65% controlled by the investors' consortium and the remaining 35% by the founding families of the three companies.

Florence aims to develop a leading worldwide platform to supply products for fashion brands..

The DWF team was led by partner and head of the Corporate M&A department, Luca Cuomo, as well as  partner Giovanni Cucchiarato, counsel Matteo Polli and associate Antonio Lopetuso. Counsel Gianni Vettorello, co-head of the Banking and Finance department, also advised, supported by Jessica Vitali.

Further Reading

We use cookies to give you the best user experience on our website. Please let us know if you accept our use of cookies.

Manage cookies

Your Privacy

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. We mainly use this information to ensure the site works as you expect it to, and to learn how we can improve the experience in the future. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change permissions. However, blocking some types of cookies may prevent certain site functionality from working as expected

Functional cookies


These cookies let you use the website and are required for the website to function as expected.

These cookies are required

Tracking cookies

Anonymous cookies that help us understand the performance of our website and how we can improve the website experience for our users. Some of these may be set by third parties we trust, such as Google Analytics.

They may also be used to personalise your experience on our website by remembering your preferences and settings.

Marketing cookies

These cookies are used to improve and personalise your experience with our brands. We may use these cookies to show adverts for our products, or measure the performance of our adverts.