Are you getting high quality expert advice in your portfolio of Somatic Illness claims? Have a look at these questions.
If you answer "no" or "don’t know" to any of these it may be worth contacting us.
- Do you have specialist/expert lawyers for somatic illness cases (Chronic Pain, Somatoform Disorder, Fibromyalgia, CRPS, mTBI, FND and Long Covid?)
- Do you have visibility over average current lifecycles in these cases?
- What percentage of the time are you carrying an accurate estimate over the lifecycle of a somatic illness claim?
- Is sufficient attempt being made to settle during the pre-action protocol stage?
- Is appropriate disclosure being pursued during the pre-action protocol stage?
- Is sufficient challenge being made to Claimant's expert nominations?
- Do you have proper "red flags" training and/or a data tool to prevent incubation/delay?
- Do you have MI oversight and analysis over your current somatic illness portfolio?
- Is your indemnity spend in this area reducing year on year?
We are committed to providing exceptional legal representation to insurers in the area of somatic illness claims. We understand that insurers may face significant challenges in assessing and processing these claims and we are dedicated to providing the expertise and guidance necessary to navigate these complexities.
Our experienced team has a deep understanding of the legal and medical aspects of somatic illness claims.
We work closely with insurers to investigate claims thoroughly, identify the underlying medical issues, and ensure that our clients receive the best possible outcome.
Contact us to find out more