Many people believe the next election will be decided by which party is seen to be doing the most to 'Level Up' the country, in particular within the former 'Red Wall' seats in the North and the Midlands. Rishi Sunak's opening speech as Prime Minister included a pledge to Level Up every region in the UK, taking forward the policy that helped Boris Johnson sweep to victory in the 2019 General Election, and Keir Starmer has said his approach will be built around a strategic plan with funding for infrastructure.
- Jonathan Branton, Partner / Head of Government & Public Sector - DWF
- Alexander Rose, Director - DWF
- Beth Mann, Research Executive - YouGov
- Thomas Pope, Deputy Chief Economist - Institute for Government
- Dr Nicola Headlam, Chief Economist / Head of Public Sector - Red Flag A!ert
View the webinar recording below.