Watch both of the below webinars and view the accompanying slides at any time by filling out the short form below.
Webinar 1 - The new world of work: What are the key employment law considerations?
In this webinar Joanne Frew and Kate Meadowcroft outlined the legal parameters and practical tips for employers on:
- Holiday issues – from international travel to quarantining post-holiday to managing annual leave accumulation.
- Flexible working – including a summary of the discrimination issues which may arise from competing requests arising as a result of the pandemic and how to avoid a two tier workforce.
- Changing terms and conditions – as workplaces transform on an unprecedented level we will provide an overview on how to facilitate the necessary changes to the employment contract.
- Employee monitoring – with a vast number of employees working from home, we consider the extent to which employers can monitor activity.
- Health and safety – as more employees are being brought back to the workplace, we consider the employment law issues surrounding workplace testing and vaccinations.
Webinar 2 - The new world of work: What are the top priorities for employers as we look to the future and the ever changing world.
In this webinar Kirsty Rogers and Nigel Crebbin explored the key considerations for employers, including:
- Maintaining a positive culture, with diversity and inclusion in the spotlight.
- Zero tolerance to bullying and harassment in a new working environment.
- Managing mental health following the challenges of a pandemic.
- A focus on the gender and ethnicity pay gaps and what impact the pandemic has had on progress.
The webinar concludes with a focus on workforce planning, providing an overview of labour supply issues, including: restructuring and re-skilling employees as employers diversify in light of the pandemic, what the end of furlough may mean to some employers and what government backed schemes are available. Watch the webinar for considerations on what long-term strategies can be employed to help employers navigate the changing environment.