The Cabinet Office Green Paper: Transforming Public Procurement sets out how the Government proposes to "transform" public procurement now the UK is no longer bound by EU law.
In this webinar we explored the key considerations that public bodies will likely have to make when developing procurement strategies if the proposals in the Green Paper are implemented, including:
- the consolidation of the Regulations and the impact on public bodies and bidders;
- changes to procurement procedures and how a compliant process could be structured;
- the potential impact on the likelihood and conduct of procurement challenges; and
- how you can prepare for the next steps.
To gain a deeper understanding of the above, watch the recording and access the webinar slide deck via the below below
Please direct any further questions on this topics to our public procurement specialists:
- Colin Murray (Partner and Head of Local Government)
- Bradley Martin (Senior Associate)
- Michelle Maher (Senior Associate)