We're proud to again be sponsoring the The Retail Bulletin Retail HR Summit 2020. The annual Retail HR event helps all HR teams in retail on their journey to implement the robust processes needed at this time of crisis, from both a legal and strategic perspective.
As retailers grapple with new restrictions under local lockdowns and concerns over a second wave of the virus, this webinar provides an outline of the legal framework allowing you to prioritise business continuity and contingency plans.
The panel session from the DWF legal experts will look at the key challenges following the return to work.
In the first half of our session Kirsty Rogers will provide a summary update on:
- All things furlough.
- Return to work, restructuring or redundancy.
- Plan for jobs (new ways of working, government support and apprenticeships).
The second half will be a panel discussion around managing and reducing the risk of COVID-19 claims:
- Potential COVID-related employment tribunal claims - disputes over pay, revising terms and conditions and policies to adapt to the new working environment, implementing redundancies.
- Discrimination issues presented by the pandemic - how retailers can protect their workforce and minimise risk.
- Key privacy risks associated with the collection and processing of employee personal data.
- Health and safety, data protection and other regulatory issues - RIDDOR reports, dealing with track and trace systems, risk assessments, temperature checks and social distancing at work.