As the impact of COVID-19 continues to grip the nation, Modern Methods of Construction such as volumetric and precast are more than ever being seen as a more sustainable and cost effective approach, though many questions still surround MMC which are hindering its wider adoption.
During this webinar we explored these key questions with some of the industry's leading experts including:
- Are all types of MMC suitable for lending?
- Can MMC truly deliver economies of scale?
- Following the recently released planning reform whitepaper, what are the implications for MMC?
Hear more from the following speakers:
- Guy Rusling, Partner, DWF
- Matt Scarrott, Business Development Manager, NHBC
- Andrew Smith, Director of Affordable Housing, Savills
- Nigel Banks, Special Projects Director, Ilke Homes