1. Liability reduction: Looking to reduce pension scheme liabilities? We can help advise on the legal pitfalls around transferring to a master trust arrangement and with preparing pre-funding agreements.
2. Corporate deals: Is your business restructuring? We can advise on focused due diligence to identify pension liabilities and then draft protective warranties and indemnities. These are often some of the highest liabilities in a transaction so it is crucial to be clear early on.
3. Cyber security: Concerned about data breach risks? We can undertake a legal audit of cyber security procedures, particularly, from a compliance perspective and produce an action plan.
4. Employment status: Is your workforce eligible for auto-enrolment purposes? We can review employment contracts for eligibility and advise on recent case developments including Pimlico Plumbers.
5. Public sector transfers: Have you taken on employees as a result of outsourcing contracts (first or later generation), with public sector pensions? We can help with identifying individuals and indemnifying against relevant risk factors, particularly, if undertaking a redundancy exercise.
For more information, please contact our specialist below.