Yet despite the size and breadth of cyber risks, we are still not having the right conversations about what our risks actually are, how they can be measured and what to do about them. Most of us are still in the dark, and therefore during this in-person event we will unveil the aspects of:
- Cyber Security risk management 101 – including the core frameworks, philosophies, aims and objectives for risk management.
- The Cyber Security kill chain – how does an attack actually happen?
- Incident Response Readiness – apart from explaining the domains of readiness, we will introduce DWF free of charge tool 'RAPID', which you can use to assess your organisation.
- Crisis communications A-Z – Kate Brader, Managing Director at FTI Consulting, will navigate us through the maze of appropriate communications during a serious breach.
- It happened to me! – based on experience of individuals who went through a major cyber-attack and led the response, we will discuss how it happens (kept under the Chatham House Rule).
- Cyber Insurance State of the Nation – we will examine the state of the insurance market, the operation of war exclusion clauses and what you can really expect from your policies.
- The Information Commissioner putting security under the microscope – we will explain what's happening in ICO cases and how you can model regulatory policies into your risk assessments.
- 13.30 – 14.00 Registration (refreshments available)
- 14.00 – 15.30 Sessions 1-3
- 15.30 – 16.00 Break & networking
- 16.00 – 17.30 Sessions 4 – 6
- 17.30 Drinks, canapés and networking
This senior leaders forum will be of interest to C-suite level people with a responsibility for data protection strategy, General Counsel and Heads of Legal, DPO's etc.