Our comprehensive, global breach management support includes:
- Incident response readiness health checks and risk assessments.
- Scenario planning and threat simulation, including table top exercises and live testing of incident response processes.
- Optimisation of incident response plans, including the development of role-specific playbooks.
- First response services and tools, including 24/7 data breach hotlines and mobile phone notification apps, giving access to legal, media and forensic experts.
- Incident management support for containment, mitigation and recovery, including data recovery and evidence preservation, within a legally privileged environment.
- Breach notification support, including to people affected by an incident, to regulators, to law enforcement agencies, to contracting partners, to stock markets and to insurance companies.
- Litigation support, ranging from injunctive relief, complex claims management and financial recovery, often provided against the background of regulatory investigations and parallel proceedings such as compensation claims.
- Insurance coverage advice in respect of standalone cyber policies and silent cyber risks coverage in traditional policies.