Discussion will cover how business, government and VCSE organisations can successfully promote and achieve Net Zero, including working with supply chain SMEs, and the role digital can play in supporting this. Cabinet Office speakers will focus on carbon reductions in the government’s own supply chain.
Further speakers and details will be announced.
This event is free of charge. If you would like to register, please contact email@example.com
10:00– 12:30 (BST)
- James Lupton, Partner, DWF
- Andrew Griffith MP, the UK’s Net Zero Business Champion
- David Brambley-Crawshaw, Senior Policy Advisor, Small Business and Domestic Policy Team, Cabinet Office
- Mike Penrose, Founder, The Sustainability Group
- Kulveer Ranger, Global Head of Strategy & Communications FS&I & Senior Vice President of Strategy & Communications UK&I, Atos
- Andrew Williams, Deputy Director, Small Business & Domestic, Cabinet Office