In this webinar, Jonathan Branton and Alexander Rose, who both appeared as experts at the House of Commons Select Committee for the Subsidy Control Bill, will set out the main requirements of the new regime and provide practical guidance on how public bodies can best position themselves to comply with the requirements of the new law.
Tuesday 24th May 2022, 11:00 - 12:00 BST
In this session the following will be covered:
- understanding the key compliance requirements of the Subsidy Control Act 2022;
- appreciating the main areas of risk; and
- recognising the steps which public bodies need to take to compliantly award public funding.
- Jonathan Branton, Partner and Head of Public Sector
- Alexander Rose, Legal Director and Public Funding Lawyer