Based on a discussion of "live projects", practical solutions will be offered to the legal and commercial 'bumps in the road' and how they can be overcome. The session will be of interest to officers responsible for economic development and regeneration, legal and finance, and procurement officers.
Please do join the session if you want to hear practical solutions adopted by other public sector clients on how to ensure that:
- The right public law powers are relied upon to deliver a regeneration project;
- Consultation requirements are met;
- Subsidy Control issues are satisfied to be able to attract and lawfully spend grant funding;
- Real Estate issues are dealt with to ensure that projects are development ready;
- Public procurement requirements are satisfied (including when a transaction can be categorised as a Land Deal and exempt from the Regulations).
Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 11:00 - 12:00 BST