Lee co-leads the UK National Public Sector Real Estate Team and advises on large development and regeneration projects with particular emphasis on housing regeneration.
Lee acts for Homes England, Welsh Government, Royal Borough of Greenwich, Westminster City Council, Advance Northumberland (a local authority delivery vehicle) and other local authorities such as Conwy County Borough Council, West Lindsey District Council and South Tyneside Council.
- Homes England in relation to their accelerated delivery programme, residential developer panel procurement programme and advising the contingents assets and liabilities team.
- Royal Borough of Greenwich on various regeneration programmes including a new leisure centre and residential scheme in Woolwich Town Centre.
- Welsh Government on the Global Centre for Rail Excellence and Cardiff Transport Interchange.
- West Lindsey District Council on the procurement of a development partner for the regeneration of RAF Scampton.
- South Tyneside on the regeneration of a former shipyard into a riverside housing regeneration scheme with enabling works at Holborn.
Lee has been a Legal 500 recommended lawyer (since 2017) and recognised as a 'next generation partner' for his work on public sector projects.
He is also ranked by Chambers & Partners (since 2018) which notes his focus on public sector-led development and regeneration where clients remark that "Lee is a recognised authority on public sector matters." and "An excellent lawyer."