You can now watch the webinar on-demand, access the accompanying toolkit and guide, and share with your colleagues:
Further event details
In a time of transformation, particularly in an economic downturn, the instinctive reaction can be to ‘batten down the hatches’ and try to minimise anything new, paring everything down to the core aspects of the function.
However is this instinct to stay with the tried and trusted ways of doing things the right one? Many of the world’s most successful and innovative companies sprang up during a recession, so innovation and taking a creative risk can pay dividends.
Legal departments are often categorised as ‘service departments’ in organisations and can be burdened with being seen as a cost centre, thus making them potentially more vulnerable during times of transformation – are there ways to change this narrative?
- Angelique de Lafontaine (Head of Legal Operations & Performance) – Bupa
- Catherine Odigie (Head of Legal & Governance) – Marex Financial
- Frances Coats (Group General Counsel) – Howden Group Holdings
- Hilary Ross (Head of Clients & Markets / Partner) – DWF
- Rachita Maker (Global Head of Legal Operations, Technology and Consulting / Partner) – DWF
- Catherine McGregor (Consultant, Author & Executive Coach) – Catherine McGregor Research