Michał advises on issues regarding the financial and fin-tech sector such as implementation of various EU directives and regulations, especially in the payment services area. Michał for several years provided legal support for one of the largest banks in Poland, at every stage of development of the Bank (from start until the listing in WIG20 Index). He hold a PhD in Banking Law.
Michał has unique experience in development of payment services on the Polish and European Market. He is the author of several dozen publications and opinions in the field of financial law, including the first commentary on the Polish Payment Services Act (second edition - CH Beck, 2020).
- Attorney-at-law (radca prawny) at the Warsaw Bar
- Advising AION SA / NV in Belgium on the development of activities by the bank in Poland and European Union countries related to activities in the white-label-banking formula
- Advising Alior Bank S.A. in all stages of development - from establishing a bank to its functioning as a listed company included in the WIG20 index, including the implementation of the PSD1, PSD2 directives and obtaining authorization as a TPP in the field of payment initiation and access to account information
- Advising Orange Polska S.A. regarding the possibilities and conditions for the provision of payment services by the telecom
- Advising Pango Polska Sp. z o.o. on structuring and obtaining the permissions necessary to conduct the business of mobile payments for parking
- Advising the electronic money institution Vayluz UAB Lithuania in the field of structuring relations wih banks regarding the maintenance of bank accounts
- Advising Bonus Systems Polska S.A. in the process of obtaining a license from the National Payment Institution
- Consulting on the provision of financing, including syndicated financing, including Play, acquisition of Polkomtel by Cyfrowy Polsat, financing of ATM S.A., Remontowa Shipyard and many others
- Advising Money Makers TFI S.A. in terms of the compliance of funs with the bond issue conditions
- Advising Alior Bank S.A. related to participation and cooperation in the MasterCard system, including the implementation of MasterCard products
- Advising Alior Bank S.A. related to the creation and operation of the Polish Payment Standard and the BLIK system
- Advising Alior Bank S.A. and T-mobile S.A. on the operation of the T-mobile Usługi Bankowe project