Magdalena Trzepizur supports clients in public offerings (initial and secondary), mergers and acquisitions, bond issues and other transactions involving public companies. She participates in due diligences and prepares transaction documentation. During IPO and SPO processes she advises both the issuers of securities as well as brokerage houses and investment banks. TrzepizurMagdalena participated in the preparation of initial public offerings of shares of OncoArendi Therapeutics S.A., Novaturas AB, , Venture Inc. S.A., Wittchen S.A., InPost S.A. and Enter Air S.A.. She also advised on a public bond issue of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and a bond issue of LC Corp S.A. In addition, she participated in the process of the acquisition of Novago by China Everbright International Limited - the largest Chinese investment project in Poland.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- OncoArendi Therapeutics S.A. - advising on the initial public offering and listing of shares on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, comprising inter alia due diligence of the issuer and preparing of the prospectus, as well as legal advice on the corporate governance.
- Novaturas AB - advising in terms of Polish law in connection with initial public offering of shares in Poland, Lithuania and Estonia and their introduction to trading on the main market Warsaw Stock Exchange and Nasdaq in Vilnius, comprising inter alia due diligence of the issuer and preparing of the prospectus, as well as legal advice on the corporate governance.
- Danwood Holding S.A. - acting as bookrunner’s counsel in connection with the initial public offering on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Enter Air S.A. - advising in connection with admission of existing shares to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, comprising inter alia due diligence of the issuer and preparing of the admission prospectus.