For several years she has advised both public and private entities in the following sectors: energy, e-payments, electronic tolls, transportation, energy, social housing, and communal infrastructure.
She is responsible for commercial transactions in renewables sector, assisting clients in preparation and negotiation of, inter alia, construction and asset transfer agreements (EPC), EPC, LTSA, BoP and TSA agreements.
Agnieszka also deals with the preparation of legal analyses of public-private partnership models, including those related to the methods and models used in the realization of projects, ownership issues, risk factors, and the finances of undertakings (while not burdening the public sector balance sheet). She also prepares the relevant tender documentations with potential partners depending on the chosen model or advise potential partners in tender proceedings, as well as preparing and negotiating public-private partnership contracts.
She also specialises in construction contracts for the implementation of projects in which the employer is either a public or a private entity (including those based on FIDIC standards).
She is a co-author of the first governmental PPP Guidelines in Poland.
- Attorney-at-law – The Warsaw Bar Association
- The Legal500 EMEA 2021 – Public Procurement – Rising Star
- The Legal500 EMEA 2020 – Public Procurement
Agnieszka brought extensive experience in infrastructure projects, advising public and private sector clients.
- The Legal500 EMEA 2018-2020 – Public Law – Next Generation Partner
- OX2 - supporting in preparation and negotiation of construction and transfer asset agreement (EPC), BoP and TSA for 45MW wind farm in eastern Poland. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- OX2 - supporting in preparation and negotiation of construction and transfer asset agreement (EPC), BoP and TSA for 65 MW wind farms in western and central Poland. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- OX2 - preparation of templates of construction and transfer asset agreement (EPC), BoP and TSA agreements. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- MHPSE (Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Europe) – supporting in negotiation of EPC and LTSA (Long Term Service Agreement of Generator Set) agreements and providing advisory services in three tender proceedings for delivery and construction of a Combined Cycle Gas and Steam Units at Elektrociepłownia Żerań, Zespół Elektrowni Pątnów - Adamów - Konin (ZE PAK) and ZA Puławy, along with Plant systems and installations. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- Hochtief - supporting in all aspects related to public procurement law with respect to the tender proceedings to select the private partner for the task of construction and maintenance of a complex of multi-family buildings in Żory at Okrężna Street in the public-private partnership formula. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- Toll4Europe - advising in all aspects of EETS and e-Toll implementation in Poland. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- Mota-Engil, PKO S.A. and PFR - advising in financing of parking project for the design and construction of an underground car park with 420 parking spaces under Plac Powstańców Warszawy in the centre of Warsaw in the concession formula. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- Budimex - supporting in a PPP project for the development and maintenance of Nowa Emilia building in Warsaw, at competitive dialogue stage. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- Gulermak consortium, EIB, EBRD, PFR, PKO - supporting, in financial close of the project for the task of Construction of the KST Tram Line, stage IV in the Public-Private Partnership Model. *Experience gained before joining DWF
- Van Oord Dredging and Marine Contractors and Dredging International N.V - advising in the all aspects related to public procurement law with respect to the proceedings for the award of the contract for Deepening of the approach fairway and internal waters of the Port of Gdynia. Stage II - Deepening of the approach fairway, reference number ZP.371.6.2021.AW, conducted by Director of Maritime Office in Gdynia. *Experience gained before joining DWF