- Insurance Adjusting – 13 years’ experience as an Independent Claims Adjuster, investigating, negotiating and settling a wide range of General Liability, Construction wrap-up, Environmental and Professional liability claims.
- Brokering and Underwriting – 12 years of experience as a Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO), writing property/casualty and auto risks, analysing customer needs and advocating to insurers on behalf of clients, guiding customers to choose the best coverage’s, supporting customers through loss situations where emotions are high, and seeking the best resolution for all claims.
- Management of Major Losses – Attending to loss site, investigating loss details, detailed reporting of findings to the underwriter, coverage analysis, negotiating settlements, and working with the client, insurer, underwriter, legal counsel and experts to resolve the claim with satisfaction.
- Mediation, Negotiation, Litigation Management, and Settlement – Extensive experience in mediation and legal resolution of claims, strong negotiation skills for both large and small claims, able to build and maintain relationships through challenging circumstances. Successful mediation and negotiation through an in-depth knowledge of the policies gained through multiple roles (i.e., Broker, Adjuster, etc.).
- Customer Service – Consistently exceeding customer needs/requirements, able to deal with customers in crisis for successful de-escalation, strong commitment to positive resolution and customer satisfaction, a people oriented professional.
MembershipsOntario Insurance Adjusters Association (“OIAA”)
Canadian Independent Adjusters Association (“CIAA”)
Insurance Institute of Ontario
Chartered Insurance Professional (“C.I.P”)