Mason has over five years of experience practicing exclusively in the areas of Employment, Safety and Regulatory. He provides advice to clients across a wide range of industries, including construction, mining, manufacturing and transport.
Whilst Mason has significant experience across all aspects of WHS and employment law, his areas of particular expertise include:
- Challenging notices (improvement, prohibition, infringement and similar) issued by health/safety Regulators
- Defending health/safety prosecutions
- Advising clients on union right of entry issues, specifically where the Fair Work Act and state WHS/OHS legislation interact
- Advising clients on lawfully terminating employees
- Drafting contracts, policies and procedures
When he's not in the office, Mason is busy playing national league water polo for Queensland or spending time at the beach with his Border Collie called Ollie.
- No federal right of entry permit, no entry - October 2019
- Queensland Law Society