Spanning the advanced manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, chemicals, ceramics and rapidly developing additive manufacturing sectors, our multidisciplinary team of legal experts work with everyone from start-ups and multi-nationals with complex import and export supply chains through to developers, funders and investors.
We draw on the wider knowledge and resources of our global business to advise on best practise in all commercial areas, regulatory compliance, international trade / market access issues, industry 4.0 and technology applications, including Blockchain, as well as from within the core Advanced Manufacturing team.
Recognised by key legal directories as leaders in the industry, we are renowned for our technical skills, innovative legal services and focus on results. We have a proven track record for providing decisive and clear solutions.
We work with you to reduce risk and production costs, improving market access and helping you to make smarter decisions, both proactively in terms of planning and reactively in the context of investigations. We have particular expertise in:
- managing the design and manufacturing cycle;
- leading on mergers and acquisitions;
- providing defence for health and safety issues;
- advising on regulatory and compliance issues, advertising and trading standards, importing or exporting raw materials and components;
- advising on cost savings through customs audits and import duty suspensions/refunds;
- tackling market access issues through a multidisciplinary angle;
- exploiting intellectual property assets, resolving disputes, tackling fraud;
- navigating EU, competition law and state aid;
- managing your workforce;
- and providing real estate advice and advising on funding for expansion.
We also support our clients in the industrials sector with our Connected Services, DWF's range of independent businesses that work alongside organisations to help them better manage risk, reputation, cost, time and resources.
Our understanding of commercial needs, objectives and working environments is recognised internationally.