Vinesh graduated from the University of Warwick with a degree in law and secured a scholarship from the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple to train at the Bar. Prior to joining DWF Advocacy Vinesh gained extensive experience of the South Eastern circuit as a County Court Advocate. He has also worked for the Counter-Avoidance department of HMRC. This has given him valuable experience of the litigation and a strong understanding of managing claims at trials and hearings.
- Warwick Scholarship (University of Warwick, 2012 and 2013)
- BPTC Exhibition Scholar (The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, 2016)
- Finalist, Intelligent Aid Essay Competition (Clifford Chance, 2012)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPP University, 2017)
- LL.B. Law Hons (University of Warwick, 2014)