Victoria advises public sector bodies on a variety of real estate work including acquisitions and disposals, asset management and regeneration and development work. Her experience includes:
- Drafting and negotiation of the Grant Funding Agreement, security documents and related agreements on behalf of West Northamptonshire Council relating to the regeneration of Market Walk Shopping Centre, supporting national leisure developer STACK to repurpose the vacant centre into a unique leisure and entertainment offering.
- Advising a local authority negotiating the full suite of income-strip structured documents (including conditional agreements for lease, multiple layers of leases, guarantees, direct agreements, option agreements) with the developer and institutional investor/funder in relation to the construction of a £42m multi storey car park.
- Acting for a local authority undertaking their day-to-day portfolio management;
- Acting for a University, the tenant, in respect of a lease of part of a building for their Law Faculty to be entered into following construction works to be carried out by the landlord.
- Acting for a London council in respect of the disposal of two sites of HRA land to a Community Land Trust for residential development requiring Discount Market Sale provisions.
- Acting for a local authority on a disposal of a site to three developers for residential development, drafting and negotiation of the sale contract, interlocking Transfers, a Buy Back, Overage, Flow Down Agreements (flowing down grant funding obligations), a supplemental deed and a spoil licence.
- Acting for a local authority on a development of a multi-use office space drafting and negotiation of supplemental agreements to vary the Development Agreement as well as Crane Oversail Licenes.