ExperienceTomasz Kaczmarek is an advocate and Local Partner heading Banking and Finance Transactional Department at DWF Poland. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked in one of the largest multinational law firms. Tomasz represents sponsors, project companies and banks in relation to project finance, property finance (development and investment), acquisition finance and hedging arrangements. He has advised on a number of record financings in Poland. He is a recommended Banking & Finance lawyer by all reputable rankings.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Shikun & Binui/M&A Capital - advising in connection with refinancing of Karolkowa Business Center office building.
- PKO BP/Santander/Pekao S.A - advising in connection with record financing of The Warsaw Spire office complex.
- Raiffeisen/Santander/BGŻBNP/Pekao S.A/PKO BP - advising in connection with record financing of The Warsaw Hub combined office and hotel complex.
- Liebrecht & WooD/BBI Development - advising in connection with financing of Nowy Plac Uniii shopping mall and office unit.
- Chambers and Partners Global 2019 - Banking and Finance (Up and Coming)
Tomasz Kaczmarek advises a variety of banking and financial companies on a plethora of mandates, including property and acquisition finance. He has experience representing clients from the energy and hospitality industries.