Her experience includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, securities regulations, CMA / SAMA licensing and regulatory framework, corporate advisory as well as drafting constitutive documents and commercial agreements.
She also advises on matters in relation to incorporation of entities, labour and employment laws, franchise law, insurance regulations as well as compliance matters.
Sana is currently based in Dubai and is a member of our well recognized banking and finance legal team.
- The Future of the Corporation: Moving from Balance Sheet to Value Sheet at the World Economic Forum - 01/2021
- Central Clearing Party (Muqassa) Global Financial Services and Regulatory Newsletter and BM Blog - 08/2020
- The New CMIRs / CBRs Global Financial Services and Regulatory Newsletter and BM Blog - 10/2020
- Saudi Arabia International Arbitration Country Comparative 4th Edition, Guide Legal 500 - 02/2020
- Hegemonic Function of the Law Southern Journal of Policy and Justice Volume XII - 01/2018
- Bioethics of the Legality of Organ Donations in Islam Journal of International Law and Islamic Law - 12/2017