Robyn is a lawyer with over thirteen years of experience providing advice to domestic and international clients and appearing before courts for legal and arbitration proceedings. She brings extensive experience in domestic and international arbitration as a result of having participated in arbitration proceedings before the Madrid Chamber of Commerce (CAM), the Civil and Commercial Arbitration Court (CIMA), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Arbitration), and many more.
Years of providing advice to domestic and international companies have allowed her to gain expertise in a variety of areas, with some examples being contracts, banking, corporate disputes, unfair competition, termination of agency and distribution agreements, intellectual property, and bankruptcy law.
As a maritime law expert, she has advised an array of clients in the maritime and transport sector on maritime law.
Before joining DWF-RCD, Robyn built her professional career at Garrigues, King & Wood Mallesons and Gomez, Acebo & Pombo.
- Member of the Law Society for England and Wales
- Member of the British Spanish Lawyers Association (BSLA)
- Member of the Propeller Club Valencia, 2005 - 2018
- Member of WISTA (Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association)
- Member of the board of the Association of Valencian Business and Professional Women (EVAP/BPW Valencia)
- Designated arbitrator of the Valencia Arbitration Court (TAV)
- Best Lawyers 2020 - International Arbitration- Spain