Ottavia has significant experience in tax advice in Italian and International tax law. She advise corporate players investing into Italy and designs tax-efficient structures for Italian businesses investing outbound.
She has been involved in several M&A transactions and she has built a proven track record in assisting companies operating in the energy sector, with a particular focus on renewable energy. She has also a solid background in direct and indirect taxation (VAT, Wht, registration tax, stamp duty etc.), advising clients who operate in different industries (fintech, financial institutions, no profit, ecc.).
Ottavia regularly authors publications and serves as a speaker at workshops and conferences on national and international tax matters.
- Member of International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- President of the Women of IFA Network (WIN) Committee at IFA Italy
- Legalcommunity Energy Awards – Professionista dell'anno Tax energy 2017
- Legalcommunity 40under40 Awards – Avvocato dell'anno Tax - 2020
Clients say: "She has the ability to find answers to problems in a strategic way never losing sight of the company's business" - Legalcommunity 2017
- Italy - Coordination between Italy’s Anti-Hybrid Mismatch Rules and Italy’s CFC Regime Proves Complicated - European Taxation 2022 (Volume 62), No. 8