Experience in providing day- to- day advice on employment law, pensions and occupational risk prevention as well as legal defence before in court at all levels for public companies, multinational, small and medium-sized enterprises in a wide range of sectors always seeking the solution that best suits the client´s needs.
In this sense, she advises on disciplinary proceedings, substantial modifications to employment contracts, hiring, employment conditions, helping foreign companies with a presence in Spain to adapt their employment contracts and other business policies to Spanish regulations, drafting of share option planning, executive recruitment.
Also she has experience in restructuring processes, both individual and collective, as well as in the intervention and advice in negotiations of collective bargaining agreements, wage reviews and other collective actions (industrial actions) and in the elaboration and registration of Equality Plans in the companies.
She represents and defends the company before the different labour authorities, and at the judicial level, he advises and represents companies in all labour proceedings in which they are involved, whether individual or collective, in all jurisdictions.
- ASNALA ( Asociación Nacional de Abogados Laboralistas) (National Association of Labour Lawyers)
- AEDTSS (Asociación Española de Derecho del Trabajo y la Seguridad Social) (Spanish Association of Labour and Social Security Law)
- Public Fundation- Advice in the drafting of the operating regulations of a Scientific Research Foundation dependent on the Generalitat Valenciana on the type of contract applicable to public foundations and the regulatory requirements to be met.
- Energetic Companies- Advice in the contracting and outsourcing of health and safety plans for energy companies from a labour point of view.
- Ukrainian crisis summary of Employment position