Neil has been recognised by the Legal 500 as a leading junior since 2018. He has been instructed to lead and has been led in a number of complex and high value cases and traditionally his work is evenly split between representing companies, financial institutions as well as individuals.
Recent Notable Cases:
- Arising out of fraudulent PI claims (low speed impact, staged accidents and fraud) Neil has represented insurance companies in many contempt proceedings and also, in bringing private prosecutions in the criminal court against individuals accused of fraudulent claims.
- Inquest into the death of Mr F instructed on behalf of a consultant oncologist who treated the Deceased in the period immediately prior to his death.
- NMC v AG 10 day hearing representing the registered nurse who failed to realise a care home resident had suffered a stroke.
- El Haddad v Al Rostamani & Ors. Instructed with KC to represent the Claimant in a £1B partnership dispute alleging commercial fraud and asset stripping against his Partner and her family members as well as a member of the UAE Royal Family and their solicitor.
- National Crime Agency v Gamble - Acted as lead counsel in a sophisticated multi-handed money laundering operation where 10 companies and associated bank accounts were used to launder the proceeds of wholesale drug dealing.