Natalia is an advocate trainee working as Junior Associate in the Real Estate Department at DWF in Poland. Throughout her practice she obtained experience in the leading international law firm, where she assisted not only with real estate transactions but also construction, energy and spatial law.
Moreover, she holds experience in the EU IP law which she gained during her L.L.M. studies in Luxembourg and career in one of the EU institutions.
- Advocate Trainee - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Master's Degree, Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw;
- Foreign Scholarship at the Faculty of Law, University of Luxembourg;
- L.L.M. in Space, Communication and Media Law, University of Luxembourg;
- Graduated from British Law Centre organized in cooperation with the University of Cambridge and the British educational foundation Juris Angliae Scientia;