- Advising and representing international bank in several pioneering litigation on EUR/CHF currency options on Forex market related to the release of the CHF exchange rate by the Swiss National Bank.
- Advising and representing a fashion company in the insolvency proceedings caused by sanctions imposed in connection with the war in Ukraine on a large-format sports shop.
- Advising and representing a subcontractor in a dispute and mediation with a power plant modernisation investor in relation to an arrangement concluded by the general contractor's creditors in restructuring proceedings.
- Advising and representing a shopping mall in multiple disputes with tenants arising from the performance of lease agreements, including, in particular, tenant bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings.
- Advising an investor of motorway in several insolvency proceedings of general constructor’s companies, including primary and secondary proceedings.
- Attorney-at-law, Warsaw
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023 – Restructuring and Insolvency
‘I can highly recommend Michał Miąskiewicz, who is very business-oriented and perfectly know how to identify client needs. He has ability to handle very complex projects and to provide tailor-made solutions. He has a proactive approach and is always available for contact.’