Michael is a litigation and dispute resolution specialist, with particular expertise in disputes concerning director/shareholders, construction, commercial contracts, professional negligence, property (real and intellectual) and workplace relations.
Michael has been involved in some of Australia’s most high profile litigation, including ASIC v Lewski (breaches of officer duties and professional negligence), Isileli "Israel" Folau v Rugby Australia Limited & Anor  (unlawful termination), and Monash IVF Pty Ltd v Dr Lynn Burmeister  (post contractual restraint of trade).
Michael prides himself on his creativity, attention to detail and efficiency that he brings to resolving complex disputes. His skills have been recognised in the legal industry, particularly in his nominations as a top 10 national finalist (2019 and 2020) in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution category of the annual Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards.
When Michael is not in the office, he loves watching the mighty Bombers and adventuring on overnight hikes.
- Finalist in the Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards (Dispute Resolution and Litigation), 2020
- Finalist in the Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards (Dispute Resolution), 2019
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Society of Construction Law Australia
- Isileli "Israel" Folau v Rugby Australia Limited & Anor 
- Monash IVF Pty Ltd v Dr Lynn Burmeister