Mateusz Baszczyk is a Senior Associate in the firm's Warsaw office and is a member of the corporate practice group.
He focuses his practice on M&A (representing both on the buyer and seller sides). Mateusz is experienced in conducting due diligence exercises and drafting transaction documents.
He has successfully participated in complex domestic and cross-border transactions including some of the largest M&A transactions in Poland.
Mateusz also advises on reorganizations (both domestic and global ones), day-to-day corporate maintenance and commercial contracts (both drafting and negotiating).
- Attorney-at-law - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advising Mid Europa Partners on the sale of Żabka, the biggest chain of convenience stores in Poland.
- Advising Axel Johnson International on the purchase of the controlling stake in IOW Trade and IOW Service, companies involved in the sale and servicing of parts for industrial machines.
- Advising Polish private equity fund Resource Partners on the sale of Delicpol being the leader in production of sponge cakes in Poland.
- "Jawność wynagrodzeń zarządu oraz rady nadzorczej już wkrótce w każdej spółce giełdowej", Gazeta Prawna, 29 November 2019
- "Transakcje z podmiotami powiązanymi na nowych zasadach", Parkiet, 22 November 2019
- "Obowiązkowa dematerializacja akcji wkrótce stanie się faktem", Parkiet, 11 August 2019